The Partnership finalised 10 mentoring pilots for the first-time international projects realisers. The mentoring report will be published soon!Written by Agnieszka Dadak
There were ten organisations representatives from five partner countries invited to take part in testing the mentoring process designed to support the first-time international projects realisers in planning and developing their first international projects.
The mentoring pilots were realised between October 2019 and May 2020, in all the five partner countries: Poland, Italy, Denmark, Austria and Hungary.
The experiences and guidelines for those, who would like to implement mentoring systems in their organisations are described in the report, "Guidelines and scenario for implementation mentoring and e-mentoring systems supporting international cooperation initiation and developing in the 3rd sector adult learning organisations".
The general aim of this report is to deliver ready-to-use mentoring programmes, both for the adult education organisations managers and first-time international project managers.
The Guidelines and mentoring scenarios will be available in English and in 5 national languages of the partnership: Polish, Italian, German, Danish and Hungarian.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?