The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) is a service facility aiming to provide cluster organisations with modern tools.
The services include:
- a dynamic mapping of over 1000 profiled cluster organisations worldwide
- the largest information hub for clusters offering latest news/events/open calls to a broad community
- matchmaking events supporting the development of cooperation between clusters in Europe and beyond
- a database on regional, national, international and sectoral cluster networks
- detailed information on the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships
- a partner search facility, where cluster organisations can exchange their offers and demands
- dedicated pages supporting international cooperation including profiles of selected countries of strategic interest and related European international support services
- a database of profiled cluster-related projects developed under various European programmes.
A specific section of keep.eu to look for partners and register to contact potential partners or to build your own profile. Results of searches are in alphabetical order of partners' names.