EPALE platformWritten by Agnieszka Dadak
EPALE - Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe - is a multilingual, open membership community of adult learning professionals, including adult educators and trainers, guidance and support staff, researchers and academics, and policymakers. EPALE is funded by the Erasmus+ programme.
It was created for promoting more and better learning opportunities for all adults.
You will find thee, among others: Numerous articles written by practitioners in adult learning, updated information about the EU policy concerning adult learning, communities of practice, blog, calender of events, Partner Search tool. After creating a user account, you may also contribute with content - taking part in discussions, announcing project events, joining communities of practice...
EPALE operates in all the EU languages.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?