Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)Written by Agnieszka Dadak
The Project Support Facility (PSF) was created in 2012 to co-finance projects around the Baltic Sea Region to foster sustainable partnerships in relation to the 3 long-term priority areas of the CBSS:
- Regional Identity.
- Sustainable & Prosperous Region.
- Safe & Secure Region.
The projects proposed have to be relevant for and with reference to at least one area of expertise within the priorities.
The 2021 PSF call is dedicated to innovative solutions for strengthening resilience by promoting inclusiveness and protection of most vulnerable societal groups in the Baltic Sea Region during a period of crisis. The Call Is opened from 15 February to 31 March 2021.
Eligible countries: Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking published!
- European project realising, monitoring & evaluating. Part II of the practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- European project planning & designing. Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2022
- YOUTH WORK. Exchange of good practices & networking meeting. October 14th 2022 - feel invited!