The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) is a service facility aiming to provide cluster organisations with modern tools.
The services include:
- a dynamic mapping of over 1000 profiled cluster organisations worldwide
- the largest information hub for clusters offering latest news/events/open calls to a broad community
- matchmaking events supporting the development of cooperation between clusters in Europe and beyond
- a database on regional, national, international and sectoral cluster networks
- detailed information on the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships
- a partner search facility, where cluster organisations can exchange their offers and demands
- dedicated pages supporting international cooperation including profiles of selected countries of strategic interest and related European international support services
- a database of profiled cluster-related projects developed under various European programmes.
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) manages funding for education, culture, audiovisual, sport, citizenship and volunteering. The website collects information on the funding programmes managed by the EACEA:
- Creative Europe (culture and audiovisual media)
- Erasmus+ (education, training, youth and sport)
- European Solidarity Corps (volunteering, traineeships and job opportunities for young people across Europe)
- Europe for Citizens (remembrance and civic participation)
- EU Aid Volunteers (training and capacity building of volunteers and humanitarian organisation)
- Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme (academic mobility in Africa)
The EACEA website is a knowledge database on current developments, funding opportunities, calls for proposals and the specific application procedures of these programmes.