The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
In this handbook for interested in international cooperation you will find, firstly, a brief review the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find here real, practical examples on organising European level, international trainings supporting international cooperation. How to plan, design and deliver international training for first-time international projects realisers? What should it contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes could be realised? And especially - how to turn a 'traditional', on-the-site training into an online form? Feel invited to get inspired by the Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Austrian and Italian experiences while planning your trainings - or chosing the best training offer to upgrade your competences!
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the Network signed!
- PUBLISHED - READY TO READ! "Compendium of training courses curricula II.Handbook on international pilot trainings for the first time international projects realisers"