International cooperation. How to start it well? FEEL INVITED TO THE EUROPEAN CONFERENCE! Kraków, Poland, 21 – 22 of September 2020**Written by Agnieszka Dadak
It is our pleasure to invite all interested in international cooperation and lifelong learning to the international conference valorising the key outcomes of the “First-time international projects realisers support network” project.
The Conference will take place 21 - 22 of September 2020 at The Guest House of the Tyniec Abbey in Tyniec (next to Kraków). The conference starts at 1 pm September 21st and ends at 3 pm September 22nd.
The aim of the conference is to capitalise the 2 – year long cooperation of five civil society organisations from five European countries: Poland, Italy, Hungary, Austria and Denmark.
During the conference the following main outcomes of the project will be presented and discussed:
- The Multilateral Survey Report on good practices and success stories at supporting international projects managers in the adult education civil society organisations.
- The Multilateral Research Report on key competences of international project managers in the adult education civil society.
- The ‘SUPPORT PORTAL’ for the first time international projects realisers.
- The mentoring and e-mentoring system for the first-time international project realisers.
- The training course curricula and open educational resources for the first time international projects realisers.
Last but not least, during the conference, a network of civil society organizations representing the adult education sector – The FIRST Network - will be presented. The aim of the FIRST Network will be to contribute to strengthening the capacity of these organizations to work internationally, enhancing innovativeness and the ability to adapt to changes in the modern world.
To register to the conference, please fill in the form available here: Register to the conference!
Registrations to the conference will be opened by September 15th, 23:59 CET.
If you would like to participate in the conference, but are unable to join us in Kraków, we offer you the possibility to participate actively online.
To register to the conference online, please fill in the form available here: Register for online participation!
** In case if the epidemic situation caused by Covid-19 in Europe worsens, the conference may take place online only.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- The European Conference "INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION. HOW TO START IT WELL?" in Tyniec, Poland and online REALISED! Thank you!
- European, pilot online course ”HOW TO PLAN, DEVELOP AND REALISE INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS...” starts June 22nd!
- The Partnership finalised 10 mentoring pilots for the first-time international projects realisers. The mentoring report will be published soon!
- The Partnership finalised the national pilot training courses for the first-time international projects realisers. The handbook will be available in the autumn 2020!
- Visegrad Fund