Displaying items by tag: Knowledge
This glossary, created by the European Commission, highlights key competences and skills needed in contemporary Europe. These can also be incorporated into application materials.
The glossary defines skills and competences in the following categories
- Attitudes and values
- Language skills and knowledge
Check out the full glossary here.
The European Commission has created an Erasmus+ app! This app will help applicants through the steps they need to take when applying for EU funding for the 2021-2027 cycle. It provides information on special deals and offers, administrative processes, and more.
For more information check out the website https://erasmusapp.eu/
In this handbook for interested in international cooperation you will find, firstly, a brief review the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find here real, practical examples on organising European level, international trainings supporting international cooperation. How to plan, design and deliver international training for first-time international projects realisers? What should it contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes could be realised? And especially - how to turn a 'traditional', on-the-site training into an online form? Feel invited to get inspired by the Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Austrian and Italian experiences while planning your trainings - or chosing the best training offer to upgrade your competences!
There were ten representatives of civil society organisations - first-time international projects managers and management bodies members - who took part in the pilotace mentoring cooperation. The aim of this cooperation was to test various scenarios of mentoring cooperation in order to support those interested in initiating international cooperation in planning and designing their first international projects.
The mentoring pilots were realised between October 2019 and May 2020, in all the five partner countries: Poland, Italy, Denmark, Austria and Hungary.
The report presents ready-to-use mentoring programmes, both for the adult education organisations managers and first-time international project managers.
In this handbook you will find, first of all, some review of the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find there some real, practical examples of national trainings supporting international cooperation realised in Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Italy and Austria. How to plan, design and deliver trainings for the first-time international projects realisers? What modules should such a training course contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes may be realised realised? Here you will find some helpful examples to design good training courses/find the best training offer for upgrading your competences.
The research was realised in Poland, Italy, Hungary, Denmark and Austria in the spring 2019. It consisted of on-line questionnaire, interviews and a desk research. The research respondents were over 200 managers and management bodies members of the civil society organisations active in the field of lifelong learning, as well as several specialists working for the European grant programmes operators. In addition to the key competences of the international project managers, the report describes the needs of support expected by the international cooperation specialists from the managers of the organisations they are working for.
The research was realised in Poland, Italy, Hungary, Denmark and Austria in the spring 2019. It consisted of on-line questionnaire and interviews. The research respondents were over 200 managers and management bodies members of the civil society organisations active in the field of lifelong learning.
There are many specific words and terms used in the sphere of international cooperation which are not commonly used. These dictionaries help to define these words, which makes it easier to read and comprehend English documents and applications:
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) is a service facility aiming to provide cluster organisations with modern tools.
The services include:
- a dynamic mapping of over 1000 profiled cluster organisations worldwide
- the largest information hub for clusters offering latest news/events/open calls to a broad community
- matchmaking events supporting the development of cooperation between clusters in Europe and beyond
- a database on regional, national, international and sectoral cluster networks
- detailed information on the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships
- a partner search facility, where cluster organisations can exchange their offers and demands
- dedicated pages supporting international cooperation including profiles of selected countries of strategic interest and related European international support services
- a database of profiled cluster-related projects developed under various European programmes.
The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA) manages funding for education, culture, audiovisual, sport, citizenship and volunteering. The website collects information on the funding programmes managed by the EACEA:
- Creative Europe (culture and audiovisual media)
- Erasmus+ (education, training, youth and sport)
- European Solidarity Corps (volunteering, traineeships and job opportunities for young people across Europe)
- Europe for Citizens (remembrance and civic participation)
- EU Aid Volunteers (training and capacity building of volunteers and humanitarian organisation)
- Intra-Africa Mobility Scheme (academic mobility in Africa)
The EACEA website is a knowledge database on current developments, funding opportunities, calls for proposals and the specific application procedures of these programmes.