FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!Written by Agnieszka Dadak
The FIRST Network is an international network of civil society organizations operating in the area of adult liberal education (lifelong learning). The Mission of the FIRST Network is strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations and entities active in the adult education sector to operate in the international arena, enhancing innovativeness and the ability to adapt to changes in the modern world. The basic terms of operation of the FIRST Network are described in the Memorandum of Understanding Founding the FIRST Network.
The FIRST Network is open for new members that can become the civil society organisations and entities active in the field of liberal adult education/lifelong learning. If interested in being the Member, please fill in this form and contact one of the Founding Members representatives:
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the Network signed!
- PUBLISHED - READY TO READ! "Compendium of training courses curricula II.Handbook on international pilot trainings for the first time international projects realisers"