PUBLISHED - READY TO READ! "Compendium of training courses curricula I. Handbook on national pilot trainings for the first time international projects realisers."Written by Agnieszka Dadak
The aim of this handbook for interested in international cooperation is firstly, to review the basics of andragogy, adult education methods and, secondly - giving real, practical examples of national trainings supporting international cooperation. How to plan, design and deliver training for first-time international projects realisers? What should it contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes realised? Feel invited to get inspired by the Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Austrian and Italian experiences!
The Compendium is now available in English. Soon it will be also available in Polish, Italian, Hungarian, German and Danish.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?