Interreg North Sea regionWritten by Danish
Work is ongoing to design the next North Sea Region Program, expected to be launched during 2021. The new program will underpin core EU policies such as the EU Green Deal and propel the region towards a greener, smarter, and more liveable place.
The work is based on the EU regulations specifying the priorities and framework for the next Interreg programme period 2021-20217.
The programme will be open for organizations from the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Norway, Sweden and the Netherlands.
For more information, see the website of the program here!
Latest from Danish
- Quality in Validation of Prior Learning: Results from a research project about a Nordic quality model for validation.
- The Nordic Quality Compass for Validation of Prior Learning
- Policy Brief on Quality in validation of prior learning in the Nordic region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg Germany - Danmark