Report II: Key competences and needs for support... Why is it worth to read this report? What was surprising in the research results?Written by Agnieszka Dadak
The publication summarises the results of the interrnational, open research, concerning key competences important for the successful international projects managers - and the needs for support they would expect from the management of the CSOs they work for. The report also summarises and compares the support offer for international projects managers available in several EU countries. The research was realised in Poland, Italy, Hungary, Denmark and Austria in the spring 2019. It consisted of on-line questionnaire, interviews and desk research. The research respondents were over 200 managers and management bodies members of the civil society organisations active in the field of lifelong learning, as well as some EU level grant programmes operators specialists. Please feel encouraged to read the report! Not convinced yet if worth reading? See the short films presented below!
Knowledge Pill 3: Why is it worth to read this report?
The transcript of the knowledge pill "Key competences and needs for support. Why is it worth to read..." in English.
Knowledge Pill 4: What surprised me in the research results?
The transcript of the knowledge pill "Key competences and needs for support. What surprised..." in English.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?