EURODESKWritten by Agnieszka Dadak
EURODESK is an international non-profit association created in 1990. As a support organisation to Erasmus+, Eurodesk makes information on learning mobility comprehensive and accessible to young people and those who work with them. Currently the network unites over 1600 local information providers in 36 European countries. Eurodesk raises awareness on learning mobility opportunities and encourages young people to become active citizens. Eurodesk is the main source of youth information on European policies, mobility information and opportunities. It answers enquiries and provides guidance for mobile young people across Europe. Eurodesk updates and manages content on the European Youth Portal, it also answers enquiries coming from the Portal.
The offer of Eurodesk is available in all the EU countries and all the languages. You may find the Eurodesk information point closest to you here.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?