Recordings of the webinars from the virtual international pilot course: "How to plan, develop and realise international projects..."Written by Agnieszka Dadak
Course 1: Planning & Designing the project.
1.1. Shortage Pyramid of successful cooperation among Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) [00:00:00 - 00:12:50)
1.2. Planning the project, part 1 [00:12:51 - 01:04:33]
- Why and how can you start to work internationally?
- How to prepare the development plan and project concept?
1.3. Designing the project, part 1 [01:01:35]
- What aims and goals will the project realise?
- What tasks/activities need to be realised?
- How long and when will the project be realised?
- How much would it cost?
- What are the planned outputs and results?
1.4. Designing the project, part 2 [00:55:27]
- How to measure project results?
- What could influence the project?
Course 2: Coordinating & Running the project.
2.2. Coordinating the project, part 2 [00:51:45]
- The partners and the coordinator.
- Coordinating teamwork.
- Project management – project execution.
- Team management.
- Budget control.
- Financial management.
Course 3: Monitoring & Evaluating the project.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking published!
- European project realising, monitoring & evaluating. Part II of the practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- European project planning & designing. Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2022
- YOUTH WORK. Exchange of good practices & networking meeting. October 14th 2022 - feel invited!