The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
In this handbook for interested in international cooperation you will find, firstly, a brief review the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find here real, practical examples on organising European level, international trainings supporting international cooperation. How to plan, design and deliver international training for first-time international projects realisers? What should it contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes could be realised? And especially - how to turn a 'traditional', on-the-site training into an online form? Feel invited to get inspired by the Polish, Hungarian, Danish, Austrian and Italian experiences while planning your trainings - or chosing the best training offer to upgrade your competences!
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking published!
- European project realising, monitoring & evaluating. Part II of the practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- European project planning & designing. Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2022
- YOUTH WORK. Exchange of good practices & networking meeting. October 14th 2022 - feel invited!