The handbook on mentoring and e-mentoring for the first-time international projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
There were ten representatives of civil society organisations - first-time international projects managers and management bodies members - who took part in the pilotace mentoring cooperation. The aim of this cooperation was to test various scenarios of mentoring cooperation in order to support those interested in initiating international cooperation in planning and designing their first international projects.
The mentoring pilots were realised between October 2019 and May 2020, in all the five partner countries: Poland, Italy, Denmark, Austria and Hungary.
The report presents ready-to-use mentoring programmes, both for the adult education organisations managers and first-time international project managers.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking published!
- European project realising, monitoring & evaluating. Part II of the practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- European project planning & designing. Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2022
- YOUTH WORK. Exchange of good practices & networking meeting. October 14th 2022 - feel invited!