The handbook about designing, planning and organising national training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
In this handbook you will find, first of all, some review of the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find there some real, practical examples of national trainings supporting international cooperation realised in Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Italy and Austria. How to plan, design and deliver trainings for the first-time international projects realisers? What modules should such a training course contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes may be realised realised? Here you will find some helpful examples to design good training courses/find the best training offer for upgrading your competences.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking published!
- European project realising, monitoring & evaluating. Part II of the practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- European project planning & designing. Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2022
- YOUTH WORK. Exchange of good practices & networking meeting. October 14th 2022 - feel invited!