The handbook about designing, planning and organising national training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
In this handbook you will find, first of all, some review of the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find there some real, practical examples of national trainings supporting international cooperation realised in Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Italy and Austria. How to plan, design and deliver trainings for the first-time international projects realisers? What modules should such a training course contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes may be realised realised? Here you will find some helpful examples to design good training courses/find the best training offer for upgrading your competences.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?