UIA - Union of International AssociationsWritten by Danish
One of the possibilities of finding international partners is joining European networks working in the field of interests of your organisation. The Union of International Associations (UIA) is a research institute and documentation centre, based in Brussels.
Non-profit, apolitical, independent, and non-governmental in nature, UIA has been a pioneer in the research, monitoring and provision of information on international organizations, international associations and their global challenges since 1907.
The UIA serves two main purposes: to maintain and provide comprehensive, up-to-date, and reliable information on international associations, their activities and concerns, and their meetings activities; and to support and facilitate the work of international associations through training and networking opportunities.
The UIA is best known for the:
Visit the Join page to find out about how to join UIA.
Latest from Danish
- Quality in Validation of Prior Learning: Results from a research project about a Nordic quality model for validation.
- The Nordic Quality Compass for Validation of Prior Learning
- Policy Brief on Quality in validation of prior learning in the Nordic region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg North Sea region