The World Federation of Friends of MuseumsWritten by Danish
One of the possibilities of finding international partners is joining European networks working in the field of interests of your organisation. The World Federation of Friends of Museums (WFFM) is an international nonprofit, nongovernmental organisation promoting the cooperation between societies of Friends of museums throughout the world, in order to enhance the value of museums and encourage the safeguard of our cultural heritage.
Friends and volunteers of museums pursue noble objectives in cultural development. They bring to museums their support, their knowledge, their experience and their competence. In so doing, they contribute to the advancement both of museums and of museology. Their commitment is the voluntary expression of a solidarity that actively engages their role as citizens in the community.
As members of the museum community, and at the heart of the museum’s public, friends and volunteers constitute a privileged audience, able to represent the public’s interests to the best advantage of museum institutions.Visit the Join page to find out about how to join WFFM
Latest from Danish
- Quality in Validation of Prior Learning: Results from a research project about a Nordic quality model for validation.
- The Nordic Quality Compass for Validation of Prior Learning
- Policy Brief on Quality in validation of prior learning in the Nordic region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg North Sea region