ENCC - The European Network of Cultural CentresWritten by Danish
One of the possibilities of finding international partners is joining European networks working in the field of interests of your organisation. The European Network of Cultural Centers (ENCC) unites local, regional and national networks across the European Union. The ENCC is a community of 54 members that represents over 5,000 cultural centers from at least 24 countries. All ENCC members are active in the cultural field and share the same values: cultural equality - interculturalism - cultural democratisation - active citizenship through participation in cultural activities. By joining the ENCC, they are all willing to network as well as to exchange information, knowledge and best practices with the other members. ENCC priority is to empower the more than 5,000 cultural centers that it represents, as well as their communities through actions linked to capacity building, networking and advocacy.
Visit the Join page to find out about becoming member of ENCC.
Latest from Danish
- Quality in Validation of Prior Learning: Results from a research project about a Nordic quality model for validation.
- The Nordic Quality Compass for Validation of Prior Learning
- Policy Brief on Quality in validation of prior learning in the Nordic region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg North Sea region