Displaying items by tag: project management
Project title: "Recommendations for international project managers competences recognition and validation for lifelong learning" (AER-V).
The main challenge the project addresses is little support available for recognition and validation of knowledge, skills and competences of international project managers active in Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in the adult education sector, acquired through formal, non-formal and informal learning.The challenge was named during the realisation of the related project - “The first-time international projects managers support network”.
The overall aim is to support recognition and validation of knowledge, skills and competences of international project managers active in Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) in the adult education sector, acquired through formal, non-formal and informal learning.
The direct target group of the project includes the members, workers, co-workers, educators and volunteers of the Third Sector adult education organisations (i.e. Civil Society Organisations, including informal groups, Non-governmental organisations and other non-profit organisations).
The project flow is based on several transnational meetings aiming at good practices and experiences exchange. The project also includes a short-term joint staff training event - Structured Democratic Dialogue Co-laboratory.
As a result there will be recommendations for international project managers competences recognition and validation for lifelong learning developed.
AER-V is an element of a long-term strategic plan of the project core partners, aiming at delivering sustainable support for international cooperation of the adult learning sector CSOs.
Related project: “The first-time international projects managers support network”.
Period of realisation: December 2019 – December 2021.
Fundacja Alternatywnych Inicjatyw Edukacyjnych (PL), www.fundacjaaie.eu (Leader)
Cooperativa Sociale COOSS MARCHE ONLUS scpa (IT), http://www.cooss.it/it/
Interfolk, Institut for Civilsamfund (DK), www.interfolk.dk
EDUCULT - DENKEN UND HANDELN IN KULTUR UND BILDUNG (AT), www.educult.at
Rightchallenge - Associação (PT), www.rightchallenge.org
INSTITOUTO NEUROEPISTIMON KAI TECHNOLOGIAS KYPROU/ Future Worlds Centre (CY), www.futureworldscenter.org
Co-funding: Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (2014-2020), KA2 Exchange of Good Practices.
The "First-time international projects realisers support network" (1stTIPPM) project was concluded in December 2020.
All the project resulta are available at this Portal as well as on the Erasmus+ Projects Results Platform.
The works of the 1stTIPPM Partners are continued twofolds:
1. Through the activities of the FIRST Network, founded in December 2020.
The FIRST Network is an international network of civil society organizations operating in the area of adult liberal education (lifelong learning). The Mission of the FIRST Network is strengthening the capacity of civil society organizations and entities active in the adult education sector to operate in the international arena, enhancing innovativeness and the ability to adapt to changes in the modern world.
2. Through the complementary project, "Recommendations for international project managers competences recognition and validation for lifelong learning" (AER-V).
Course 1: Planning & Designing the project.
1.1. Shortage Pyramid of successful cooperation among Civil Society Organisations (CSOs) [00:00:00 - 00:12:50)
1.2. Planning the project, part 1 [00:12:51 - 01:04:33]
- Why and how can you start to work internationally?
- How to prepare the development plan and project concept?
1.3. Designing the project, part 1 [01:01:35]
- What aims and goals will the project realise?
- What tasks/activities need to be realised?
- How long and when will the project be realised?
- How much would it cost?
- What are the planned outputs and results?
1.4. Designing the project, part 2 [00:55:27]
- How to measure project results?
- What could influence the project?
Course 2: Coordinating & Running the project.
2.2. Coordinating the project, part 2 [00:51:45]
- The partners and the coordinator.
- Coordinating teamwork.
- Project management – project execution.
- Team management.
- Budget control.
- Financial management.
Course 3: Monitoring & Evaluating the project.
A good internal communication strategy is one of the keys to successful project management.
The network provides fundamental tools for both the organization and the exchange of information.
CLOUD and Intranet
- is a web-based information network
- for sharing internal information, documents, collaborative work on the same file, archiving
- use of the intranet is limited to the specific organization while the cloud is open
- act as a shared communication platform within the project team
VIDEO MEETINGS, VIDEOCONFERENCE TOOLS
Here are many different virtual meeting platforms available that offer live streaming video, audio connection, sharing of slides, and many other visual matters.
Generally, all these tools are allowing us to:
- audio or video call with many people
- start video calls with screen sharing, in order to show the individual recipient, or the group, what is happening on their PC
- having a chat
- recording the conversation
The most used are: