The Interreg South Baltic ProgrammeWritten by Danish
The Interreg South Baltic Program at aims unlocking South Baltic's potential for blue and green growth through cross-border cooperation between local and regional actors from Denmark, Germany, Lithuania, Poland and Sweden.
Building on the maritime character of the Program, “blue growth” addresses the economic potential of the Baltic Sea for growth and jobs across the shores of the South Baltic. At the same time, "green growth" underlines the need to pursue the path of economic growth in balance with the environment, in particular by utilizing South Baltic's rich natural and cultural heritage in a sustainable and preserving manner.
For more information, see the program site here!
Latest from Danish
- Quality in Validation of Prior Learning: Results from a research project about a Nordic quality model for validation.
- The Nordic Quality Compass for Validation of Prior Learning
- Policy Brief on Quality in validation of prior learning in the Nordic region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg North Sea region