The handbook about designing, planning and organising national training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
In this handbook you will find, first of all, some review of the basics of andragogy and adult education methods. Secondly, you will find there some real, practical examples of national trainings supporting international cooperation realised in Poland, Hungary, Denmark, Italy and Austria. How to plan, design and deliver trainings for the first-time international projects realisers? What modules should such a training course contain? What methods could be used? What possible training programmes may be realised realised? Here you will find some helpful examples to design good training courses/find the best training offer for upgrading your competences.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- MATCHMAKING in the field of arts/culture/heritage, June 25th 2021 - feel invited!
- The FIRST Network is growing!
- MATCHMAKING around CULTURE/ARTS/HERITAGE, June 25th - feel ivited to join the event!
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- Continuing the challenge of quality international projects management: AER-V.