Creative Europe ProgrammeWritten by Agnieszka Dadak
Creative Europe Programme (2014-2020) supports the culture and audiovisual sector.
In the frame of the CULTURE sub-programme it supported cooperation projects of cultural and creative organisations within the EU and beyond, such as those promoting cross-border cooperation, platforms, networking, and literary translations.
There is the last call in January 2020 in the frame of Literary translations projects.
The program will be continued in the new financial perspective of the EU.
For more information see:
The European Commission - Creative Europe webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/creative-europe/node_en
The EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency - operator of the Creative Europe Programme) webpage: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/creative-europe_en
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking published!
- European project realising, monitoring & evaluating. Part II of the practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- European project planning & designing. Practical Toolkit for the beginners in the field of European project management and networking!
- SUMMARY of the FIRST Network activities realised in 2022
- YOUTH WORK. Exchange of good practices & networking meeting. October 14th 2022 - feel invited!