Displaying items by tag: online tool
English Dictionaries for International Cooperation
There are many specific words and terms used in the sphere of international cooperation which are not commonly used. These dictionaries help to define these words, which makes it easier to read and comprehend English documents and applications:
Online tools for the Internal Communication in project management
A good internal communication strategy is one of the keys to successful project management.
The network provides fundamental tools for both the organization and the exchange of information.
CLOUD and Intranet
- is a web-based information network
- for sharing internal information, documents, collaborative work on the same file, archiving
- use of the intranet is limited to the specific organization while the cloud is open
- act as a shared communication platform within the project team
VIDEO MEETINGS, VIDEOCONFERENCE TOOLS
Here are many different virtual meeting platforms available that offer live streaming video, audio connection, sharing of slides, and many other visual matters.
Generally, all these tools are allowing us to:
- audio or video call with many people
- start video calls with screen sharing, in order to show the individual recipient, or the group, what is happening on their PC
- having a chat
- recording the conversation
The most used are:
KEEP – programme search
A specific section of keep.eu cotaining extensive information on individual programmes (partners on the map, projects, objectives, indicators, etc.).
KEEP – partner search
A specific section of keep.eu to look for partners and register to contact potential partners or to build your own profile. Results of searches are in alphabetical order of partners' names.
keep.eu is a reliable source of data on INTERREG, INTERREG-IPA AND ENPI/ENI CROSS-BORDER