The handbook on mentoring and e-mentoring for the first-time international projects realisers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
There were ten representatives of civil society organisations - first-time international projects managers and management bodies members - who took part in the pilotace mentoring cooperation. The aim of this cooperation was to test various scenarios of mentoring cooperation in order to support those interested in initiating international cooperation in planning and designing their first international projects.
The mentoring pilots were realised between October 2019 and May 2020, in all the five partner countries: Poland, Italy, Denmark, Austria and Hungary.
The report presents ready-to-use mentoring programmes, both for the adult education organisations managers and first-time international project managers.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?