The report presenting results of the international survey on key competences of the international projects managers.Written by Agnieszka Dadak
The research was realised in Poland, Italy, Hungary, Denmark and Austria in the spring 2019. It consisted of on-line questionnaire, interviews and a desk research. The research respondents were over 200 managers and management bodies members of the civil society organisations active in the field of lifelong learning, as well as several specialists working for the European grant programmes operators. In addition to the key competences of the international project managers, the report describes the needs of support expected by the international cooperation specialists from the managers of the organisations they are working for.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- FIRST Network. Feel invited to join as a Member!
- FIRST Network. Memorandum of Understanding founding the international network supporting international cooperation.
- The handbook about designing, planning and organising INTERNATIONAL, European training courses for the first-time internaional projects realisers.
- 15. How to join the FIRST Network?