Nordic Culture PointWritten by Danish
The Culture and Art Program of Nordic Culture Point supports Nordic cooperation within all areas of art and culture, in all project phases: preliminary work, production, presentation and dissemination.
Each project should include parties from at least three countries, of which at least two should be Nordic (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden and / or the Faroe Islands, Greenland and the Åland Islands). It means organizations from countries outside the Nordic region also can be partners. Furthermore, the applicant organization are not required to be resident or active in the Nordic countries nor be Nordic nationals, provided the Nordic dimensions of the project are otherwise satisfied.
The Program is open for both professional and amateur sectors, and the voluntary sector.
Projects can be granted:
- up to 7,000 EUR with full financing
- up to 40,000 EUR with at least 30% co-financing
- up to 100,000 EUR with at least 50% co-financing
For more information, see: https://www.nordiskkulturkontakt.org/en/grants/about-the-grant-programmes/culture-and-art-programme/
Latest from Danish
- Quality in Validation of Prior Learning: Results from a research project about a Nordic quality model for validation.
- The Nordic Quality Compass for Validation of Prior Learning
- Policy Brief on Quality in validation of prior learning in the Nordic region
- Interreg Baltic Sea Region
- Interreg North Sea region