The aim of the national pilot training courses was to develop and test courses programmes for the two respective groups:
1. The first-time international project managers active in the 3rd sector adult learning organisations,
2. The managers/management bodies members in adult learning organisations planning to realise international cooperation.
The pilot training courses were realised, for the two abovementioned groups, in all five partner countries:
- The training courses in Italy took place between 5th and 17th of December 2019 in Ancona. The courses were organised by Cooperativa Sociale COOSS MARCHE ONLUS scpa, Italy.
- The training courses in Hungary took part 17th of January 2020 and 31st of January 2020 in Erdőkertes. The courses were organised by Folk High School Association Surrounding Budapest, Hungary.
- The training courses in Poland took part 7th - 8th of February 2020 in Kraków. The courses were organised by Foundation of Alternative Educational Initiatives, Poland.
- The training courses in Austria took part 28th - 29th of February 2020 in Vienna. The courses were organised by EDUCULT - Institute of Cultural Policy and Cultural Management, Austria.
- The training courses in Denmark took part 29th of February – 1st of March in Copenhagen. The courses were organised by Interfolk, Institut for Civilsamfund, Denmark.
At the moment the Partnership is working on the National Courses Curricula Compendium - a handbook, which will describe the process of preparation of the courses, courses programmes, challenges and solutions, lessons learned. The handbook is to be useful for all interested in planning and designing training courses dedicated to the first-time international projects realisers. The handbook will be ready - and presented on this webpage - in September 2020.
The Curricula will be available in English and in 5 national languages of the partnership: Polish, Italian, German, Danish and Hungarian.