Visegrad Fund supports a diverse range of activities in all areas of life. From small cross-border projects that strive to improve mutual understanding in the border areas to multilateral initiatives. Projects must develop cooperation and active participation of organizations from at least 3 V4 countries (Poland, Czech Republik, Hungary and Slovakia) or organizations from 3 V4 countries and at least 1 organization from Western or Eastern Balkan countries (Visegrad+ Grants).
The EEA and Norway Grants are funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. The Grants have two goals – to contribute to a more equal Europe, both socially and economically – and to strengthen the relations between Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, and the 15 beneficiary countries in Europe ( Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria, Portugal, Estonia, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Hungary, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia)
The EEA and Norway Grants support several programmes. List of the programmes: https://eeagrants.org/topics-programmes
Creative Europe Programme (2014-2020) supports the culture and audiovisual sector.
In the frame of the CULTURE sub-programme it supported cooperation projects of cultural and creative organisations within the EU and beyond, such as those promoting cross-border cooperation, platforms, networking, and literary translations.
There is the last call in January 2020 in the frame of Literary translations projects.
The program will be continued in the new financial perspective of the EU.
For more information see:
The European Commission - Creative Europe webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/creative-europe/node_en
The EACEA (Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency - operator of the Creative Europe Programme) webpage: https://eacea.ec.europa.eu/creative-europe_en
The ‘SUPPORT PORTAL’ is dedicated to the first time international projects realisers. The aim of the ‘SUPPORT PORTAL’ is to gather, under one internet address, relevant information and guidelines enhancing international cooperation of the civil society organisations active in the field of lifelong learning.
§1. Basic information
1. Administrator of personal data (Administrator of the Portal) - Fundacja Alternatywnych Inicjatyw Edukacyjnych (Foundation of Alternative Educational Initiatives), with headquarters in Bielsko-Biała, Poland, address: 43-300 Bielsko-Biała, Ukryta 14 Street, registered in the associations, other social and vocational organisations, foundations and independent public health care units register as well as in the National Court Register, KRS: 0000385004, NIP: 9372652784, REGON: 241936864., that is the data administrator.
2. Protection of the Children - We do our best not to include children in this project realization without their parents/ legal guardians consent. Still we are aware it is not always possible due to the medium used.
3. Participation free of charge - The Users of the Portal neither receive payment for publishing on the Portal nor incur any costs, apart from the standard costs incurred for connecting with the Internet.
§2. The rules of the data gathering
1. Processed data: User name, E-mail, Password and computer IP address.
2. The aim of the data processing – the data are being processed in order to enable access to the Portal as well as in order to enable the Administrator to realise his legal obligations, deriving from the law and/or the Grant Agreement concerning the project: “First-time international project realisers support network”, that was co-financed by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (2014 – 2020). The data processing is not subjected to automated decision making.
3. Transmission of data / Recipients of personal data – the data are not transferred to third countries or international organizations. The data may be transferred to authorized entities: on the basis of law and/or in accordance with the Grant Agreement, when it is the legal obligation of the Administrator.
4. Data storage period – the personal data will be stored until the completion of the project or for a period resulting from the law or during the use of the Portal by the User.
§3. The rules for processing the data and the Cookies files
The information embedded in so called system logs (for example the IP address) are being used solely for the purpose of administration and collecting statistical data. These data doesn’t make identifiable any single User of the Portal.
The Cookies files are small text files, recorded on the final tool of the person visiting the webpage; the information gathered concern the way the user is using the IT system handling the Portal page.
This kind of data is gathered anonymously. The Cookies files mechanism enables operating of the particular system elements. Especially the Cookies files make it possible to recognize the device and display the web page properly.
§4. Storing the data and the data protection
The data Administrator takes a great care for the privacy protection and takes care for the security of the data supplied, guarding and protecting them against the persons not authorized, according to the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). All the data collected are properly guarded and protected. The personal data are stored and processed according to the legal regulations concerning the technical and organizational means, ensuring protection against misuse and modification.
Every person has:
(a) The right to access and receive a copy of their data;
(b) rights of rectification ;
(c) the right to delete of personal data, in situations by Article 17 of Regulation EU 2016/679;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to the processing of data;
f) the right to complain to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00 - 193 Warszawa).
§5. Additional information
1. The Administrator is entitled to introduce changes to this document (especially in case of change of the legal regulations, change of the Grant Agreement, change of the technological conditions, operating of the IT system). In case of introducing any changes, proper information will be placed on the portal webpage.
The privacy and the personal data protection policy shall come in effect as of 23th October 2019.
The aim of the Europe for Citizens Programme is to contribute to citizens' understanding of the EU, its history and diversity and to encourage the democratic participation of citizens at EU level. The Programme is implemented through two strands:
Strand 1: European remembrance: Raise awareness of remembrance, common history and values and the Union's aim.
Strand 2: Democratic engagement and civic participation: Encourage democratic and civic participation of citizens at Union level.
Measures in this strand are:
-Networks of Towns;
-Civil Society Projects
European Commission funding opportunities search tool. https://ec.europa.eu/
On-line platform run by Asia-Europe foundation for artists and cultural professionals. It enables finding the grants for Asia-Europe cultural collaboration initiatives. https://culture360.asef.org/
Private platform on EU grants. All its services are paid. https://www.welcomeurope.com/
Eurodesk grants search tool. You can search for the grant by eligible country, topic, status of the call for proposals and other filters. https://programmes.eurodesk.eu/grants