One of the most effective and promising methods to find partner organisations for an international project is the project search. Using various online search engines, it is possible to search for EU projects that have already been completed, to narrow down their topics and to find out which organisations are involved. In a further search, the individual organisations can be narrowed down via their websites, EPALE, etc., and then finally contacted and inquired about. In this way, professional and experienced project partners can be found, as they have already completed international cooperation projects.
Plattforms for project search:
The European Cluster Collaboration Platform (ECCP) is a service facility aiming to provide cluster organisations with modern tools.
The services include:
- a dynamic mapping of over 1000 profiled cluster organisations worldwide
- the largest information hub for clusters offering latest news/events/open calls to a broad community
- matchmaking events supporting the development of cooperation between clusters in Europe and beyond
- a database on regional, national, international and sectoral cluster networks
- detailed information on the European Strategic Cluster Partnerships
- a partner search facility, where cluster organisations can exchange their offers and demands
- dedicated pages supporting international cooperation including profiles of selected countries of strategic interest and related European international support services
- a database of profiled cluster-related projects developed under various European programmes.