The FIRST Network is growing!Written by Agnieszka Dadak
We have the pleasure to announce that new FIRST Network Members were admitted in April 2021.
The new FIRST Network Members are:
COMMIT, Austria, https://www.commit.at/veranstaltungen
Simbiosofia Consulting and Training, Italy, www.simbiosofia
Rightchallenge, Portugal, https://rightchallenge.org
Strangers Become Friends, Austria, https://www.fremdewerdenfreunde.at/
Carpathian Foundation – Hungary, https://karpatokalapitvany.hu/
The NGO Network for International Project Work, Denmark, www.ngo-netvaerk.dk
Húsavík Academic Center (HAC), Island, https://hac.is/
The virtual welcome meeting, where all the present FIRST Network Members could meet for the first time, took place May 28th.
Welcome on board!
Currently the FIRST Network in built by 11 organisations from 7 EU countries.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- MATCHMAKING in the field of arts/culture/heritage, June 25th 2021 - feel invited!
- MATCHMAKING around CULTURE/ARTS/HERITAGE, June 25th - feel ivited to join the event!
- Project Support Facility of The Council of the Baltic Sea States (CBSS)
- Continuing the challenge of quality international projects management: AER-V.
- The "First-time international projects realisers support network" project is concluded.