About the portalWritten by Agnieszka Dadak
The ‘SUPPORT PORTAL’ is dedicated to the first time international projects realisers. The aim of the ‘SUPPORT PORTAL’ is to gather, under one internet address, relevant information and guidelines enhancing international cooperation of the civil society organisations active in the field of lifelong learning.
Latest from Agnieszka Dadak
- The European Conference "INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION. HOW TO START IT WELL?" in Tyniec, Poland and online REALISED! Thank you!
- International cooperation. How to start it well? FEEL INVITED TO THE EUROPEAN CONFERENCE! Kraków, Poland, 21 – 22 of September 2020**
- European, pilot online course ”HOW TO PLAN, DEVELOP AND REALISE INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS...” starts June 22nd!
- The Partnership finalised 10 mentoring pilots for the first-time international projects realisers. The mentoring report will be published soon!
- The Partnership finalised the national pilot training courses for the first-time international projects realisers. The handbook will be available in the autumn 2020!