The aim of the research process was to answer two basic questions:
- What is the basic skill-set to be a successful international project manager in a 3rd sector adult learning organisation?
- What is the optimal support the adult learning organisations managers shall offer to their international cooperation specialists to be able to initiate, design and realise successful international projects of high quality?
Answers to these questions received will be used to design and develop the training curricula and other methods of support for the first-time international project realisers.
All five project partners will design and deliver pilot training courses for 2 respective target groups:
1) First-time international project managers and
2) Managers/management bodies members at the 3rd sector adult education organisations.
The courses will be organised in the period: October 2019 – March 2020.
The testing of the European level training courses, for the two above mentioned groups will be organised in Budapest in March 2020.
Participation in all the courses will be free of charge.
After realising the courses, there will be a thorough evaluation conducted in order to improve them.
After finalising the courses, both the trainees and the trainers will be asked to evaluate the learning process and give recommendations for possible improvements.
The final, perfected training packages, including the handbook as a methodological guide to implementing the trainings, will be made available through the ‘SUPPORT PORTAL’ for anyone interested.
The courses will also be included in the offer of the ‘International Support Network’ dedicated to the first-time international project realisers.
Each trainings provider in each partner country decides, if parcicipation in the trainings and mentoring process are interconnected, or not.
Interested in taking part?
Contact the national project coordinators HERE.
In general, to take part in the national/international training courses and the mentoring process you must meet the following criteria:
- Being the member/worker/co-worker/educator/volunteer of a 3rdsector adult education organisation (i.e. civil society organisation, including informal groups, non-governmental organisations and other non-profit organisations) such as:
- Associations and foundations;
- Folk High Schools;- Third Age Universities;
- Adult Education Centres;
- Study Centres;
- Summer Universities;
- Evening Schools;
- Third Age Universities;
- Social Cooperatives;
- Sports Institutes etc.
- Belonging to one of the two following groups:
A. Staff & members/volunteers/experts of the adult education organisations who would like to initiate and realise international partnership cooperation – as the first-time international project managers;
B. The managers and management bodies members (board members, council members, etc.) in the education organisations that would like to initiate and run international cooperation.
There may be some additional recruitment criteria applied in the five partner countries resulting from the national research results. For detailed recruitment criteria please check the national versions of this webpage:
Recruitment criteria in Poland you will find HERE
Recruitment criteria in Italy you will find HERE
Recruitment criteria in Hungary you will find HERE
Recruitment criteria in Denmark you will find HERE
Recruitment criteria in Austria you will find HERE